Injury on the job can happen at the most unexpected time. Depending on how severe the injury, your ability to earn a living can be impacted in a major way and for extended periods of time. You may find yourself in need of filing a workers’ compensation claim. No matter what your circumstance may be, you still have the right to hire an Australia personal injury lawyer on your behalf.
It is important to ensure that your bodily injury and physical capacity to work are carefully evaluated to determine a plan of action that will be right for you. Proper medical care and compensation benefits are key components to easing your life as you take the time to recover. If your injury is permanent, an attorney can also help you obtain Social Security disability benefits.
There are many cases in which an employer or an employer’s insurance may dispute your claims. This can lead to a lengthy legal battle. Don’t let that scare you. Obtain an attorney to help guide you through the process and increase your chances of winning the case.
Not sure when you need a personal injury lawyer?
Here is a checklist. See if any of these situations ring true for you:
- You have incurred severe injuries and may require major medical intervention, such as surgery.
- Your injuries are so bad that you may not fully recover. After recovery, it may be expected that you will not return back to full mobility.
- Your injuries prevent you from working on any regular job.
- You want to appeal or dispute an employer’s decision regarding your workers’ compensation.
- You have medical benefits that have been rejected.
- You feel that you need guidance throughout the legal processes of your claims.
- You have pre-existing conditions that may complicate your claim.
- You believe you are not receiving your full benefits, and that there are additional benefits that you should be receiving.
Don’t feel like you have to navigate the legal aspect of your case alone. Also, do not agree to settle prematurely. It is important to obtain an Australia compensation lawyer so that you can receive the correct amount of benefits that you deserve. Premature settlements can leave your injury bills unpaid and you without needed benefits. With so many laws established that must be followed by your employer, an experienced lawyer will be able to help you. They know the tactics and know how the system works. If you need assistance, call an Australia compensation attorney today.